How to Make Cake Pops & Easy Recipe
Easy to Make Cake Pops - Step by Step Instructions
These fancy treats are great for any kind of party especially for kids' birthdays as kids are crazy about them. Baking these delicious cakes is a lot of fun and continuously amusing and adds an extra element of enjoyment.
Also you can design your own cake pops according to your choice in order to make exciting, simple, elegant or just ordinary cake pops. If you like to give your favorite cake mix different style cake pops are perfect for that.
Easy Cake Pops Recipe:
125gr self-rising flour
½ table spoon vanilla
2 table spoon milk
200gr white chocolate
100gr unsalted butter
100gr milk chocolate
Step by step instruction how to make cake pops:
1. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl
2. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy
3. Add vanilla and stir
4. Add milk, flour, and butter and beat all together until combined
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 220°C until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from the oven and let stand for about 10 minutes. Then turn out the cake onto wire cooling rack and cool completely. When the cake is cooled, crumble the entire cake into a bowl with your hands
6. Break up half of the white chocolate and place in a small heatproof bowl
7. Add the butter and set the bowl above the saucepan of barely boiling water. Stir occasionally until chocolate and butter are melted. Remove from the water, mix well, and cool for 10 minutes
8. When the chocolate cream is cooled, add it to the cake crumbs and stir into dough
9. Refrigerate the mixture for an hour
10. When the dough is cooled enough, start making balls by taking out small amounts of dough using cookie scooper. Roll the dough into the balls and place them on a plate
11. When you have finished making balls, put them into the refrigerator to chill for an hour until firm
12. While the balls are cooling, melt the remaining white chocolate in a small bowl
13. After an hour, remove the cake balls from the fridge. Use a toothpick to make holes in the balls, dip the end of the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate, and place it into the hole. It will help hold the stick in the cake pop
14. When you finish with putting balls on the sticks, dip the cake pop completely in the melted coating holding one end of the lollipop stick. Take it out and remove the excess chocolate. Put them upside down on a baking sheet if you want flat tops. But if you want rounded shapes, then stick the cake pops in Styrofoam to dry
15. At the end decorate the cake pops with melted milk chocolate or chopped nuts while the coating is still wet.
Watch the video here:
Hello Kitty Cake Pops
Chocolate cake mix
White chocolate for melting
Heart and round shaped candies for decoration
1. Make the cake following directions on the package, pour into the prepared pan, and bake for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool it for 10 minutes, then turn onto the wire rack to cool.
2. Break the cake into the small pieces and crumble it.
3. Add the chocolate frosting and stir well. When the mixture is done put it into the fridge to firm.
4. When it is firmed enough take a small amount of the dough and roll it into semi-flat oval shape to make Kitty's face.
5. Put cake pops onto the baking paper and keep them in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
6. Take some white chocolate chips and attach two of them on each side of Kitty's head with a little chocolate melt in order to make Kitty's ears.
7. Take the lollipop sticks, dip them into the melted chocolate and insert it into the cake pops.
8. Dip the cake pops into the melted white chocolate, remove the excess coating and put it vertically on a piece of Styrofoam to dry.
9. Use heart shaped and round shaped candies to make bows.
10. Use edible black ink pen to draw the eyes and the whiskers. Use yellow chip sprinkles for the nose.
Christmas Cake Pops
Candy coating for melting
Sanding sugar, gum paste snowflakes and gum paste trees for decoration
Step by step instructions:
1. Bake the cake as directed on the box and when baked let it to cool. When cooled crumbled the cake with your hands.
2. Add the cake frosting and mix it all well. Take care not to add too much frosting or the mixture will be too moist and won’t still hold a round shape.
3. Roll the cake balls by hand and place them on a baking paper. Chill them for several hours in the refrigerator to firm.
4. Melt the candy coating in the microwave on medium power for 30 seconds but make sure not to overheat the coating.
5. Stick in the lollipops sticker into the cake balls and dip them into the coating removing the excess.
6. Place the popups upside down onto the baking paper.
7. Then dip them into sanding sugar and decorate with gum paste snowflakes and gum paste trees.
Flower Cake Pops
Box of cake mix
Pink candy melts
Candy corns and cherry M&M's candles for decorating
Instruction how to make Flower Cake Pops
1. To make Flower cake pops bake the cake and crumble it.
2. Add frosting, mix well and let it cool in the fridge for several hours.
3. Make the balls about the size of walnuts and chilled them over night in the refrigerator.
4. The next day melt light pink candy melts and dip one end of the stick into the candy. Insert the stick into the prepared popups and dip the balls into the coating. Place them vertically onto the Styrofoam to dry.
5. Stick candy corn to form petals and cherry M&M’s candies as center of the flower. Make sure to place candy corns and cherry candies while the coating is still wet otherwise they will fall off.
Zoo Cake Pops
Cake mix (any flavor)
2 cups of frosting
Food coloring (different colors)
Fondant for decoration
Instruction how to make Zoo Cake Pops
1. For Zoo Cake Pops bake the cake any flavor you like. When baked crumble the cake.
2. Add 2 cups of frosting. With your hands mix together the frosting and the cake.
3. Form your cake pop batter into small balls. When you have formed all the popups, put them in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. While the cake balls are in the fridge, melt the candy melts in the microwave, add different food coloring-brown, grey, yellow, orange to make different Zoo animals.
5. Put sticks into the popups and dip them into the coating.
6. To make ears, noses, mouths and eyes use fondant. Stick them while the coating is not completely dry.
Graduation Cake Pops
Step by step instruction how to make Graduation Cake Pops
1. Bake the cake, and let it cool completely on the rack. When cooled, break the cake into a large bowl and with help of folk crumble the cake.
2. In separate bowl whip the cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter and milk together until smooth.
3. Pour into the cake crumbs and mix until combined. Put in the fridge until firm.
4. Take small amounts of the dough and make cake balls, stick lollipop stick in each popup and place them upside down on the baking paper to get flat tops.
5. Then dip them into the yellow candy melts. When they are dried, dip the top of the popups into the melted chocolate.
6. On top of it stick the square bar of chocolate. On top of it stick a yellow candy and sour stripe candy.
Baby Face Cake Pops
Frosting (any flavor you like)
Instructions for making Baby Face Pops:
1. When you bake the cake for Baby face cake pops, let it to cool completely and when cooled crumble it in a large bowl.
2. Then add any frosting you like and mi it well. Put it into the fridge to firm for couple of hours.
3. In the meantime, melt white chocolate with butter.
4. Make popups of the dough, place them on the baking paper.
5. Put sticks into them and dip them into the melted chocolate removing the excess chocolate.
6. Put them vertically to dry.
7. When the balls are dried, make the nipples out of yellow and blue fondant, draw eyes and mouth using edible ink pen. For the nose use candy.
Vanilla cake mix
Vanilla chocolate for melting
Carrot candy sprinkles
Sour stripe candies
1. The balls for this cake are made of vanilla cake mixed with frosting.
2. When you finish making balls, melt white vanilla chocolate.
3. Stick two balls together using melted chocolate.
4. Insert lollipop sticks into the popups and while holding one side of the stick dip the balls into the melted white chocolate.
5. Use carrot candy sprinkles for nose and crunch sprinkles for eyes, mouth and the buttons. Use sour stripe candy for the scarf.
Black Cat Cake Pops
Chocolate cake mix
Candies for decorating
Instructions how to make Black Cat Cake Pops
1. Make chocolate cake balls and chilled them in the fridge.
2. When chilled take some candy corns (cut down a little bit) to make cat’s ears.
3. Use melted candy coating to stick the ears to the head of the cat.
4. Stick the lollipop sticks into the balls.
5. Dip the popups into the black candy coating.
6. Use yellow and black candies for the eyes, and pink candy for the nose. Attach them while the coating is still wet.
7. Use white edible ink pen to draw mouth, whiskers, eye brows and the inside of the ears when the coating is dry.
Mickey Mouse Cake Pops
Ingredients for Mickey Mouse Cake Pops:
Can of frosting
Step by step instructions for making Mickey Mouse Cake Pops:
1. After cake is baked and cooled completely, crumble it in a large bowl.
2. Add about ¾ of the can of frosting and stir until combined.
3. Roll the balls out of the mixture and place them on a wax paper. Put the popups into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
4. Melt pink candy coating.
5. When you insert the stick into the balls, dip them into the melted candy coating.
6. Stick two yellow candies onto the balls while still wet.
7. Then prepare the ears out of the round chocolate melts. Using a round cutter, cut off a small piece of each candy. Melt chocolate and each ear dip into the chocolate and stick them onto the balls. Then dip the half of each ball into the melted chocolate.
Reindeer Cake Pops
Ingredients for Reindeer Cake Pops:
Red Velvet cake mix
Can of frosting
1. First of all, bake a red velvet cake mix and when the cake is baked, crumb it with your hands.
2. Mix about ¾ of frosting can with the cake crumbles thoroughly.
3. Make cake balls using cookie dough scoops or your hands. Roll them into an inch size cake balls. Freeze the popups for 15 minutes.
4. Then melt chocolate bars with a little vegetable oil in the microwave.
5. Put the top of the lollipop sticks into the melted chocolate and insert it into the cake balls.
6. Now, dip the cake pop in the coating. Place the popups vertically in a Styrofoam.
7. Use red color M&M’s for nose, pretzels for the antlers, and melted black chocolate for eyes and mouth.
Tea Party Cake Pops
Box of cake mix
Can of frosting
White chocolate for melting
Instructions how to make Tea Party Cake Pops:
1. For this cake, you need a box cake mix. Bake the cake and let it to cool.
2. When cooled completely, use the folk or with your hands crumble the cake.
3. With the large spoon, mix crumbled cake with a ¾ of the can of frosting.
4. When it is mixed well put it in the fridge for several hours until firm.
5. Then remove it from the fridge and roll the balls with your hands. Insert the sticks into each popup and dip them into the melted white chocolate colored with soft pastel tones using food coloring. Place the balls into the Styrofoam to dry.
6. Make handles and drains out of fondant, then make lid in a flower shape also out of fondant.
Alice in Wonderland Cake Pops
Step by step instructions:
1. After baking the cake for Alice in Wonderland cake pops, crumble the cake in a large bowl.
2. Add melted chocolate and when mixed well leave them in the fridge to chill for couple of hours.
3. While the mixture is being cooled, melt black chocolate and mix it with some butter.
4. Remove the dough form the fridge and make balls of it. Make sure not to make all the popups round. Some of them should be flat and some in a shape of the cup.
5. Insert lollipop sticks into the popups.
6. While holding the sticks, dip the cake popups into the melted chocolate removing the excess coating.
7. Place the sticks into the Styrofoam to dry.
8. Make handles, drain, lid for the tea pot out of fondant, for the clock use fondant to make hands and numbers. And for the cup make handle out of fondant.
Gingerbread Man Cake Pops
Chocolate cake mix
Chocolate fudge icing
Milk chocolate candy melts
White candy melts
Red and pink sprinkles
1. First bake a basic chocolate cake and when cooled crumble it.
2. Add chocolate fudge icing. Mix it well and place it in a freezer to cool for 15 minutes.
3. Take the dough out of the freezer, put it into the mold and put them back into the fridge to chill until they are firm enough to pop out in one piece.
4. When the popups are ready, make chocolate coating out of milk chocolate candy melts.
5. Add white candy melts to get a gingerbread color.
6. Then put the cake man on the baking paper, insert the lollipop stickers into each popups, dip them into the melts and let some of the extras to drip off.
7. Use large red sprinkles for buttons, pink sprinkles for cheeks and using edible black ink pen draw mouth and eyes. Using white melted chocolate, draw the decoration on the gingerbread man body.
8. Place the sticks into the Styrofoam to dry.
Cake pops can be decorated in many styles. Just give rein to your imagination and you will make extraordinary cake pops. There are some supplies which can help you make even more exciting popups such as candy melt in different colors, cake pops decorating stands, sticks, and silicone cake pops mold with different shapes. Using all these supplies and your creativity your cake balls will turn out absolutely excellent and eye-catching.
Enjoy making lovely cake pops!
More video instructions how to make cake pops!